Under this plan, insurance risk can be taken jointly in the name of both husband and wife with one’s premium. In case of the death of either spouse during the term (Allah forbid), the premium will cease and the sum insured will be paid to the other with the profit earned.
This insurance is taken jointly in the name of husband and wife.
- The sum assured of this policy will be a minimum of Tk 50,000
- Policy tenure will be 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 years
- Age at maturity of 70 years (Maximum) 4. The premium will be determined according to the age of the senior citizen.
- If both the policyholders are alive till the maturity of the policy, the sum insured will be paid to the policyholders along with the profit earned.
- In case of death of either of the husband or wife during the term of insurance, the sum assured is paid to the survivor along with the profit earned.
In case of death of both the husband and wife during the term of insurance, the sum assured is paid to the heir(s) / legatee(s) as per the nominated(s) Faraj along with the profit earned.
Investment facility up to 90% of surrender value can be availed on easy terms if required after two years of premium payment if insurance is in operation.
The policy acquires surrender value after paying premiums for at least two years.